bicara tentang kehidupan dari ruang lingkup seorang hamba yang serba kekurangan
Friday, May 14, 2010
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Monday, May 3, 2010
Written By Regina Brett, 90 years old, of The Plain Dealer, Cleveland, Ohio .
"To celebrate growing older, I once wrote the 45 lessons life taught me. It is the most-requested column I've ever written. My odometer rolled over to 90 in August, so here is the column once more:
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
8. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first pay check.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
12. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
18. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
19. It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will this matter?'
27. Always choose life.
28. Forgive everyone everything.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
35. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
36. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.
37. Your children get only one childhood.
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
42. The best is yet to come.
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
45. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift."
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Monday, April 19, 2010
Medical term for belly button is umbilicus.
Those who smoke a pack of cigarettes a day drink half a cup of tar a year.
Humans are the only animals capable of drawing a straight line.
On average, an individual grows over 450 miles of hair in a lifetime.
When a person smiles, 17 muscles are engaged.
Human DNA contains 80,000 genes.
Men shorter than 4.2 feet and women shorter than 3.9 feet are considered dwarfs.
White blood cells live in the human body for 2 to 4 days, while red blood cells live up to 3 to 4 months.
Every human bends her finger 25 million times in a lifetime.
Human heart is equal in size to a human fist. Average weight of an adult’s heart is approximately 0.5lbs.
Human body contains four minerals: apatite, aragonite, calcite, and christobalite.
Human brain generates more electric impulses in a day than all telephones of the world combined.
The loss of vision caused by exposure to bright light is called snow blindness.
Total weight of bacteria living in the human body is 4.4lbs.
Human brain produces 100,000 chemical reactions per second.
Babies are born without kneecaps, which form only at the age of 2 to 6.
The area of human lungs’ surface is equal to that of a tennis court.
At birth, a baby’s brain contains 14 billion cells, and this number does not increase till death. On the contrary, after the age of 25 it decreases by 100,000 cells per day. Reading a page of text in a minute kills approximately 70 cells. After the age of 40, the brain degradation is accelerated, and after 50, neurons shrink and brain volume reduces.
The human small intestines are 8.5 feet long during life. After death, when the muscles of the bowel walls relax, it may reach over 19 feet.
An average human has approximately 2 million of perspiratory glands. An average adult person loses 540 calories with a liter of sweat. Men perspire 40% more than women.
The right lung holds more air than the left one.
An adult person makes approximately 23,000 breaths a day.
In a lifetime, the female body produces 7 million egg cells.
The human eye is capable of differentiating 10,000,000 hues.
There are approximately 40,000 bacteria in the human mouth.
It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
The human spine contains 33 to 34 spinal bones.
Women blink twice as often as men.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Kehidupan menjadi beban yang panjang
Kita menjadi letih dan lelah
Goyah Iman dan keyakinan
Resah melayan kerenah duniawi
Dan kita ingin saja lari kalau boleh
Lalu kita melihat dunia dengan wasangka
Ayah merentas belantara kehidupan
Membina denai agar jalan mu lebih mudah dan tidak berliku
Semuga kau peroleh kehidupan yang mudah
Ayah tidak pasti
Apa sudahnya hasil usaha ini
Hanya Dia yang Esa Maha Penentu
Ikhtiar manusia hanyalah sekadar ikhtiar
Sedetik dalam kehidupan mu nanti
Kau akan mengejar kehidupan duniawi
Tika ayah tidak lagi dapat membantu
Ketika ayah menamatkan perjalanan hidup ini
Menghadap yang maha esa untuk bertanggungjawab
Diatas kehidupan sendiri
Kau harus cukup kuat, pintar dan tabah
Kehidupan yang mencengkam bisa sahaja
Meroboh tembok iman yang rapuh
Saat itu penghubung kita
Hanyalah kenangan dan doa
Serta pesan-pesan kita sesama insan
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Monday, March 22, 2010
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Kehidupan bagi kebanyakkan orang sebenarnya sesuatu yang payah. Mungkin darjah kepayahan berbeda-beda dan kebolehan mengatasi kepayahan juga berbeda-beda. Namun hakikatnya kehidupan ini sebenarnya sesuatu yang payah.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Dimajalah Mingguan wanita edisi 24 feb 2010 bulan ini tersiar satu rencana tentang kakak penulis. Tentang kisah kehidupan beliau yang penuh ranjau akibat ditinggalkan suami dan kisah beliau yang menyara hidup dengan menjadi tukang urut wanita.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Masih lagi dengan gambar-gambar Masjid. Kali ini Masjid Sultan Ahmad Shah di Kuantan dalam kilauan cahaya malam. Ikhtiar hidup berurusan diluar kawasan baru-baru ini di Kuantan kerana menguruskan kerja-kerja pembaikan bangunan untuk Tabung Haji. Menginap di Hotel Shahzan dan kebetulan mendapat bilik yang menghadap masjid yang indah ini.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Semuga perjalanan ini direstui Allah taala dan perjalanan kami yang masih panjang ini akan dilimpahi dengan rahmat dan rezeki yang baik. Amin
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Mungkin, telah tiba waktunya untuk kita berdua membuat perhitungan
Monday, January 25, 2010
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in
4. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, , and Empathy.
5. Make time to perform Solat on time
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did in 2009
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don't have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don't over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don't have to win every argument. .
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. The Almighty heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come.
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank The Almighty for it.
39. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Last but not the least....
40. Please Forward this to everyone you care about
... and when something isn't going your way, keep thinking positive thoughts - don't get discouraged.