bicara tentang kehidupan dari ruang lingkup seorang hamba yang serba kekurangan

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Good News..and then the bad news...

illustration only

This morning I had a slight fever, a sore throat and a foul mood. I dont feel like going to work today but had to go anyway because I just remembered that there was a quotation that I had to submit.


At 9 my business partner turned up and told me he got a call from our supervisor who told him that the project manager for the open yard project was at site and were looking for one of us. Since I'm about to leave we decided to go together. Actually it was good for me since I'm not feeling well. So I asked him to drive MY CAR...


So we reached the site by 11.30, we briefed him on our progress and our plan. Actually we can finish 75% of the work by the second week . After lunch we shoot off to Seremban to collect a certificate of training that my business partner attended 2 month earlier. Then to Bangi to see the engineering consultant to collect the engineering drawing for the open yard.


On the way back we received a call from one of our contact with certain GLC informing us that our company was selected for one job at Pulau Indah. In the course of our conversation, he did drop a hint that we are also slotted for one more job! he was using the word 'a few more'.


This started a chain of event that finally led us to a very unfortunate event. We were estatically discussing the incoming project, and my poor partner lost his concentration. When we reached Pandan Indah, Suddenly there was a long line of traffic. Since we were going down hill, my partner did not anticipate the line to reach us so fast and we bang one poor viva infront of us. AND HE WRECKed MY VOLVO. MY POOR CAR!!!! This happened barely a week after my wife car's gear box conked. Talk about bad luck!


And then two hours of hassle at police station and My foul mood is back!.






No comments:

Post a Comment